Monday, March 21, 2011

To my friend Matthew
He was a good friend and I don't how he could of kill himself. He believe in God and Budda. And He always seem happy. I don't think he was taking his meds. But he did tell me that I was his good friend. I think me and him had a goodfriend. My dad said he kill himself because he didn't care about himself. But I believe he did care about himself. Its just nobody would care about him. But everywhere I went he would always be there. And would protect me. I had no idea what he was up to. I met him a the hospital. And he wave at me with a happy smile like a friend I use to have long ago. He did want to help me for some reason. I don't know what he was looking for. I think he was looking for a friend that would take him places even if I don't have a car. I believe people don't die because they want to. It has to deal with the mind like the devil at least that what my pastor said. And I think it is so true. I want to make a devotion to Matthew. He is now dead and I want to express my feeling about him. We walk everywhere in a small town and he didn't care much to use the internet. He wanted my cd player and I didn't know if I should give it to him because I didn't have anything to listen to. I would just like to say that Matthew was a wonderful friend and I'll always think about him in my small town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he was a good heartful friend.